Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Malcolm Houston - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
Malcolm Houston - State Farm Agent
Looking for the skills and confidence to run a business in the future?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Flowood.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2007.
- I am a proud graduate of Mississippi College.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Bronze Tablet, and New Agent Program Qualifier
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Company Website: stateofhouston.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)